Hi! My husband will be relocated to Frankfurt Germany, due to his current job assignment. We are filipinos but currently working in Singapore. I have 3 kids (aged 7, 5 and 1) and I'm currently 2 months pregnant.
My questions are:
1. What are the requirements with regards to permanent residency in singapore? My husbands company says its a long-term and not on a contract duration. Also for me and my kids, what will be our visa? And is it possible to relocate at the same time with my husband?
2. my husbands office is located in sulzbach. where is the best place to find a house with international schools and child care centre nearby?
3. how much is the current rental price for a 2 bedroom house? is it economical to get a house or an apartment?
I still have a lot of questions in mind :) but I will just limit it to this one first. Hoping for your feedback, it would be greatly appreciated.