Need some suggestions. I applied for H1B this year through a consultant in US and got through lottery. Recently, I also got my I797 approval. The consultant will now schedule a date for visa interview, etc. Once that and stamping is done, I need to fly to US and work for him as a consultant/contractor.
I have friends in two other firms in US who have agreed to recruit me full time. Now my question is rather simple - can these firms apply for my H1B transfer right after the visa interview and stamping happens or will I be needed to work for the consultancy guy for a few months before they can apply for my H1B transfer?

Appreciate any suggestions. Just trying to figure out my options.

Thanks,
Vishu

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.