Need some suggestions. I applied for H1B this year through a consultant in US and got through lottery. Recently, I also got my I797 approval. The consultant will now schedule a date for visa interview, etc. Once that and stamping is done, I need to fly to US and work for him as a consultant/contractor.
I have friends in two other firms in US who have agreed to recruit me full time. Now my question is rather simple - can these firms apply for my H1B transfer right after the visa interview and stamping happens or will I be needed to work for the consultancy guy for a few months before they can apply for my H1B transfer?

Appreciate any suggestions. Just trying to figure out my options.

Thanks,
Vishu

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell