My fiancee has been offered a job in dallas, he has claim to citizenship as a child of an american citizen and is currently going through the process of getting an american passport. Now I'm aware of the cr1 visa and the k1 visa for wives or fiancee and also the k2 for children however, I know this takes upto a year to process and recieve sometimes. How are people managing to move with their partners and kids so quickly or am I missing something? Any advice much appreciated

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell