on 15 Feb 2017
I have been working in Shanghai\Pudong China for almost 3 years (arrived 5-2014), this October I will reach the age of 60, which from what I understand is the retirement age in China, my question is, is there any legal options for me to remain in China and work past the age of 60? I read something about a Foreign expert certificate is this an option? Thank you.
MnM on 24 Feb 2017 - 07:02
i m working in shanghai as well, maybe i can help,Wechat:MnM-_-1

Cigna Health Insurance -

If you’re thinking about taking out private health insurance, our trusted partner Cigna Global is very aware of all the difficulties that expats can face when it comes to healthcare in a new location, so they have created a range of international health insurance plans specifically designed for expats, which you can tailor exactly to the needs and ensure access to quality care for you and your family.