Hello there

I posted earlier about getting a car in San Francisco, since I'll only be there for two years. Another big decision I have to make is whether to bring my wife and kids along, or whether I should visit them every few months.

I suppose my first question is how the schools in the city are, and whether my children will have trouble adjusting. Secondly, all I know about entertainment in the city won't really fly with a 5 year old. If anyone has any tips on things to do with children that would be great too- don't want them to go to a city where they'll be unhappy.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Dave Chilton 

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.