Hello there

I posted earlier about getting a car in San Francisco, since I'll only be there for two years. Another big decision I have to make is whether to bring my wife and kids along, or whether I should visit them every few months.

I suppose my first question is how the schools in the city are, and whether my children will have trouble adjusting. Secondly, all I know about entertainment in the city won't really fly with a 5 year old. If anyone has any tips on things to do with children that would be great too- don't want them to go to a city where they'll be unhappy.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Dave Chilton