I am doing research on private schools in Paris. I would like to view an online resource which discusses the top (most academically competitive) private schools in Paris. It seems that all of my search results keep generating lists of International Private Schools. What I need is a list of the top private schools in Paris - international or not. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good resource for this information?
Candice on 24 Jan 2013 - 12:24
Hi Margie

I am not aware of a website that does explicitly what you ask but perhaps have a look at a large schools database such as fabert.com which may assist you in ascertaining which are the best private schools in Paris.

Perhaps also have a look at our page on Education and schools Paris for an overview of the schooling system in Paris. 

The best of luck in your schools search.
johntyparis on 16 May 2014 - 12:58
Hello. Are you interested only by this top private institutions? I had a top experience with a foreign French language private school, in Paris, before searching a lot. I waned to improve my French, the business vocabulary, and the teacher of Lutece Langue helped me, he was very patient. Therefore, in my personal top private insitutions, I'll put Lutece, they are just very good.