Posted by JennyWillton
on 6 Mar 2017
Hi everyone I'm going to visit Vietnam next month with my son for 2 weeks. Does anyone know where I can find Vietnamese traditional food suxh as pho, bun thit nuong, banh xeo, bun cha, etc. There're a lot of restaurants on google so I don't know which is truly good. Many thanks!
Meagan on 6 Mar 2017 - 10:53
Hi Jenny,

I assume since you posted in the HCMC section that that's the city you'll be in? If so, you can have a look at our page on Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City - there are a couple of recommendations there for the best places to eat traditional Vietnamese food. Enjoy your visit!

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.