Posted by maloosh
I am moving to HCM in late July. I am looking for a D1 apartment complex with a pool and preferably a steam room too. Any suggestions on buildings to target with my enquiries?
Anonymous (not verified) on 5 Jul 2016 - 07:55
Hi, Sir. Because District 1 in Ho Chi Minh City is so expencive and crowded, I think living in District 2 or District 4 is better. From District 2 and 4 you can get to District 1 only 5 minutes. Many thanks. 

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.