Posted by maloosh
I am moving to HCM in late July. I am looking for a D1 apartment complex with a pool and preferably a steam room too. Any suggestions on buildings to target with my enquiries?
Anonymous (not verified) on 5 Jul 2016 - 07:55
Hi, Sir. Because District 1 in Ho Chi Minh City is so expencive and crowded, I think living in District 2 or District 4 is better. From District 2 and 4 you can get to District 1 only 5 minutes. Many thanks. 

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell