I am expecting a transfer from India to Netherlands for 2 years through my employer. I have few questions to clarify. Kindly help
1. What should be the average monthly take home after taxes and deductions for a decent life and some savings?
2.For example, if I am getting 4000 to 4500 EUR per month. What will be my take home after taxes and deductions?
3. What could be a the rent of a i bhk aparatment in and around Arnhem?
4. I read somewhere that schooling is free in public schools. Will it be applicable for our kind of a movement?
5. Can my spouse also work with a work visa in netherlands? If she is not working is there a tax benefit i will be entitled to?
6. I read somewhere that 30% income will be non-taxable? Will that be applicable for me?
My questions might be too basic, but it would be really helpful if get some answers.
Thanks in advance.
Hello - have you looked at the Expat Arrivals guide to The Netherlands? You should find the answers to many of your questions there.