Hi everyone

We're planning on relocating to the Netherlands next year, and want to really do our research properly. I hope someone here can help me out. I've been considering sending my kids to a public school (they're both young enough to fit in nicely, I think) and since we haven't decided on where we plan to live, I'd rather settle in an area close to a good school. I will be working in The Hague, and we're quite keen to find a place to stay outside of the city.

Have any expats here sent their kids to a public school? If they are, how are they adapting? I know it varies from kid to kid, but I'd really appreciate any feedback. Also, where around The Hague do you think is a good family area to live? Are there any schools you can recommend?

Thanks!
EmmaL on 1 Sep 2017 - 10:24
Hi there

Haagse Hout is a good family area in The Hague. Have a look at our page on areas and suburbs in The Hague for some more info.

Sorghvliet is a very good school, and there are many other schools in and around The Hague. A good idea is to read reviews online of schools and base your decision around that.

Hope this helped and good luck!

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue