1.Do the no. of rooms include the reception/living room or does it indicate the no. of bedrooms? 2. What does one and a half room mean?

Anonymous (not verified) on 13 Apr 2012 - 12:15
usually a "room" here is a bedroom, living room, nursery... etc... kitchens, bathrooms, showers, toilets, corridors, patios (and all seperate rooms outside the house/apartment) and "half rooms" are usually not counted as a "room" i'm not sure if it's same everywhere, though. a large corridor (which can be used as living space) or large kitchen may be counted as "half room". (I'm not sure if broom cupboard sized rooms count as "half room". I vaguely remember that when a room is smaller than 8m2 it's counted as half, but I'm not very sure.) for example; I used to live in a 4.5 room apartment. It had 3 bedrooms, 1 living room, bathroom and a kitchen large enough to fit a big dining table (counting as "half room").
Anonymous (not verified) on 1 Dec 2013 - 08:36
I am in the position of needing to find your own place to stay, I am strongly advised to request you to supply some kind of housing provision and letting state. How may I find the place all properties available to rent in Switzerland. Is there website provide an easy to use but sophisticated online property search.

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell