Is anyone interested in or looking for dance or fitness classes in English? or are you interested in giving classes in English in the Zürich area?
Anonymous (not verified) on 9 Sep 2014 - 08:12
Hi Yallalalia,

You will find the standard of English in Switzerland is generally quite good - so I don't think you should struggle to a fitness/yoga class with an English speaking teacher. Just ask around at the studios/gyms close to your area. 

It is also not a bad idea to brush up on your Swiss-German skills, the locals will always appreciate it when an foreign makes an effort to speak to them.

Read more about some of the cultural obstacles faced by expats moving to Zurich on the Culture Shock in Switzerland page. 

Anonymous (not verified) on 9 Sep 2014 - 12:59
Thanks for your comment Shantalie. I'm actually a dancer (from England) and I teach all my classes in German in Zurich, but I want to start offering classes in English - I'm convinced there are people out there who would enjoy going to a dance or fitness class given in English...hence my question to see if people are interested or not!
Anonymous (not verified) on 27 Oct 2014 - 12:49
I start to offer Yoga Classes in Englisch. Stile Kundalini-Vinyasa Flow. Every Wednesday 20.15 at http://www.prana-yoga-zuerich.ch Most Welcome!

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell