Is anyone interested in or looking for dance or fitness classes in English? or are you interested in giving classes in English in the Zürich area?
Shantalie on 9 Sep 2014 - 08:12
Hi Yallalalia,

You will find the standard of English in Switzerland is generally quite good - so I don't think you should struggle to a fitness/yoga class with an English speaking teacher. Just ask around at the studios/gyms close to your area. 

It is also not a bad idea to brush up on your Swiss-German skills, the locals will always appreciate it when an foreign makes an effort to speak to them.

Read more about some of the cultural obstacles faced by expats moving to Zurich on the Culture Shock in Switzerland page. 

Anonymous (not verified) on 9 Sep 2014 - 12:59
Thanks for your comment Shantalie. I'm actually a dancer (from England) and I teach all my classes in German in Zurich, but I want to start offering classes in English - I'm convinced there are people out there who would enjoy going to a dance or fitness class given in English...hence my question to see if people are interested or not!
Anonymous (not verified) on 27 Oct 2014 - 12:49
I start to offer Yoga Classes in Englisch. Stile Kundalini-Vinyasa Flow. Every Wednesday 20.15 at http://www.prana-yoga-zuerich.ch Most Welcome!

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue