Posted by CallmeDee
Hi everyone! I'm a 38 year old single female looking into emigrating to Switzerland. I have a metallurgy engineering and project management diplomas and MBA. What are my chances of getting a visa and getting decent employment in Switzerland? I'm not fluent in German but I am starting classes next week.
Luminita on 22 Sep 2016 - 10:25
Hi. You must find a job first, before you can obtain a work permit in Switzerland. Since you are a specialist, it might be possible to find available jobs. After that, the company who will employ must submit a registration form with the Swiss authorities in order to obtain a work permit. You can find more information on this topic here: http://sigtax.com/en/work-permit-switzerland