Hello,
we may be relocated from Singapore to Zurich - we hope!!!! We are both Australian citizens. We will move with my husbands work. My question (which I am finding very conflicting information on) is will I be able to obtain a work visa and seek work? I do not intend to work for a year or so while I settle our children in and complete my PhD, but after that I would like to pursue work, if possible. If any Australian citizens living in Switzerland (or people who have knowledge of this situation) could advise me or put me in the right direction for up to date advice, I would be very appreciative.
Thank you,
Kate.

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue