Posted by ChristianH
Hi! I want to join an amateur choir in Guangzhou. I have been in choirs in the UK and really enjoyed being part of a singing group. I'm willing to travel anywhere in GZ,but I live in Tianhe district. Thanks for any information!
Anonymous (not verified) on 1 Dec 2017 - 15:12
Hi Emma To answer your question: I'm looking for any choir really, not just expats, but I don't read music well and I'm a beginner at Mandarin! I'm signed up to Internations and keep up to date with their events. Thanks for the Meetup link! Christian
EmmaL on 1 Dec 2017 - 06:42
Hi ChristianH

There are many ways to find social groups or communities in Guangzhou. While I don't know any specific choirs, you could try Internations - they often organise socials for expats, or other sites like Meetup. Are you looking for a specific type of choir? 

Hope this helps,

Anonymous (not verified) on 1 Feb 2018 - 02:49
There is International choir og Guangzhou. Search it in Wechat

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell