Hello all I am currently in Glasgow, Scotland, will move to Guangzhou In Sep, probably will settle down there. I am looking for female friends who also want to pursue their career in GZ. So we can share a flat in Guangzhou center district area :) and explore Guangzhou city together ;) PS: I lived in Guangzhou for quite a while before. Please drop me a msg if u r interested.
Anonymous (not verified) on 10 Sep 2014 - 08:47
Ooh me! I've been living in Edinburgh for the last 4 years but have just moved to CHina, and moving to GZ in October, if you're still looking for someone?

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global Health Insurance

With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider. Cigna is currently offering a 10% discount for seniors (over 60) on their Silver package.

Get your free no-obligation quotes from select removal companies now!