Hello all I am currently in Glasgow, Scotland, will move to Guangzhou In Sep, probably will settle down there. I am looking for female friends who also want to pursue their career in GZ. So we can share a flat in Guangzhou center district area :) and explore Guangzhou city together ;) PS: I lived in Guangzhou for quite a while before. Please drop me a msg if u r interested.
Anonymous (not verified) on 10 Sep 2014 - 08:47
Ooh me! I've been living in Edinburgh for the last 4 years but have just moved to CHina, and moving to GZ in October, if you're still looking for someone?

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue