Hello to you all in sunny Guangzhou. I am relocating to Guangzhou this summer from Cambodia and I really want to bring my cat. Does anyone know what I need to do? A rabies jab and health certificate, I'm sure but do I have paperwork to fill in and can I just fly then declare her upon arrival or do I need to inform the airport before I travel. Also what is the paperwork and will a local vet here know what it is, I really want to bring her on my flight and can deal with airlines no problem, it's just what I need for when I arrive. Please help my little furry friend and I. Thanks in advance for all your replies, Jimjam
Anonymous (not verified) on 4 Sep 2015 - 22:01
Hi Jimjam, I have just gone through this with my own cats, and one strong piece of advice I have is to ensure your cat arrives as checked luggage, not as cargo. If he/ she arrives as cargo there is a much more complicated process with customs, which it is best to avoid. Best wishes!

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell