I may be moving to Almaty later this year to an area in the north west called Kahkaman ( I believe this is the correct spelling.North west of the city. Does anyone have information on this area for accommodation prices things to do with my wife and kids, restaurants ,gym, distance from city centre pollution etc. any help would be appreciated thanks Reply

Cigna Health Insurance -

If you’re thinking about taking out private health insurance, our trusted partner Cigna Global is very aware of all the difficulties that expats can face when it comes to healthcare in a new location, so they have created a range of international health insurance plans specifically designed for expats, which you can tailor exactly to the needs and ensure access to quality care for you and your family.