Posted by hockeymom
This is my first post. Does anyone have any information on Lower Austria International School in St. Poltzen. My son may be going there next year but I haven't been able to find out much about it. Thanks In advance.
Meagan on 15 May 2017 - 08:30
Hi hockeymom,

Based on your screenname and what I've read about Lower Austrian International School, it sounds like it could be a good fit for you. As you most likely know, the school integrates academics and athletic pursuits. They offer the International Baccalaureate programme which is used around the world. This curriculum is popular with expat parents because it allows an easier transition between countries, assuming both countries have a school teaching the IB curriculum. The LAIS website isn't particularly easy to find, so you might not have come across it yet. You can have a look over at this link: www.borglsp-stpoelten.ac.at/joomla3/index.php/l-a-i-s-section

You might also be interested in our page on Education and Schools in Austria as a general overview.

Are you sorted with regards to visas and finding work in Austria? Also feel free to let me know if you have any more questions.