Dear expats, I've been offered a job in Abuja for which the yearly net income would be 80k usd, plus housing at a fancy apartment. A car would be included as well. That translates grossly into 6666 USD per month. I am single, don't have any kids, and I was wondering if I could save nearly 4k USD every month with living on that salary, given the fact that I would do all my best to save money. I came to this forum as a last resort to find out about this. I've already looked at the figures on basic supplies and food, and it seems to me that my guess is right. If anybody could help, I would be greatly thankful for that. Best regards, Paul

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.