Dear expats, I've been offered a job in Abuja for which the yearly net income would be 80k usd, plus housing at a fancy apartment. A car would be included as well. That translates grossly into 6666 USD per month. I am single, don't have any kids, and I was wondering if I could save nearly 4k USD every month with living on that salary, given the fact that I would do all my best to save money. I came to this forum as a last resort to find out about this. I've already looked at the figures on basic supplies and food, and it seems to me that my guess is right. If anybody could help, I would be greatly thankful for that. Best regards, Paul

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.