Hi friends, I want to know the present outlook for Banking and finance jobs at Adelaide . I Intend to reach Adelaide by Min of Aug-2015. I have experience of 10 years in Corporate Banking and presently i am working for Bank in India
Anonymous (not verified) on 18 Jul 2015 - 12:52
Hi, I can share my experience in the last 2 months. Banks in Adelaide do not consider experience in India as a valid experience. They basically expect you to start afresh. Even if you are willing to get into beginner jobs, they still do not progress your application beyond the procedural screening test. My suggestion would be be prepared for this reality so that it does not come as a rude shock to you.