I am moving to Adelaide, alone in the beginning and my family would join couple of months afterwards once I settle down , and seek help in identifying areas for accommodation in and around Adelaide where I should begin my second innings from. I understand the main determining factor for deciding locality for shared accommodation would be distance from my work place. So, primarily , I seek help on suitable job . I am an Automobile sales professional having 16 years experience in sales management of commercial vehicle sales. MY core strengths are Sales Management , team handling , new product launches and market penetration. I am planning to move to Adelaide by end of 2015. Any body having some lead about appropriate employer may please pass it on to me.

My another concern is that in case I am unable to get desired job profile immediately after landing , would I be able to survive and meet the living expenses of Adelaide by doing petty jobs.Under these circumstances , what amount of Australian dollars should I bring along with in order to sustain life in Australia

Vivek Bhatnagar

Anonymous (not verified) on 22 Sep 2015 - 12:17
Hi Vivek, How are you doing? Have you landed in Australia? I am an Immigrant Career Coach helping immigrants to get a job in Australia with ease. More details are available on my website: http://solutionsforimmigrants.com I will be happy to offer you a free initial consultation to understand your concerns and offer practical solutions. You can schedule a free consultation with me on my website or by sending us an email at: wecare@solutionsforimmigrants.com Hope this helps.

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell