Posted by Maliha
Hi, We are currently living in Abu Dhabi and planning to move to Adelaide in Dec 2016. We have Parmanent Visas (subclass190). I have three kids. How can I enrol my kids in schools, prior to our move, without having any residential address in Adelaide? As the schools are zoned there. I want my kids to start the school in Feb 2017.

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.