on 19 Feb 2013
Hi guys,

I'm in the process of moving over to Vancouver, but I've been having a tough time organizing an appropriate Visa. I was late to apply to the 2013 Canadian Work programme, and all the Visas are now gone.

I had intended on staying in Canada for atleast 2 years, so I was wondering could I apply to be a permanent resident? If I can, are there restrictions I should know about being a perm. resident?

Is there an annual applicant quote like there are Visas? Or are there unlimited vacancies?

Thank you for any information provided! Sam.

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.