I'm a relatively healthy disabled person, 59 years old and have a permanent stable disability income. Is it possible for me to immigrate to Vancouver, BC? Can I bring my service dog? What area outside Vancouver would be best for quite, country style living?
Meagan on 13 Jul 2016

What nationality are you? This will have an impact on the visa and immigration process so it's difficult to advise you without that information.

In the meantime, you can visit the Expat Arrivals page on Moving to Canada for some general information. You could also have a look at the Canadian government's official immigration page.