Posted by jr9722
Hi all, My partner and I are considering a move to Canada. He already has a job offer and I am looking. We are interested to know [B]the differences in work culture[/B] compared to the UK and if possible Sweden (where we live now). Is it similar to the USA- long hours, hierarchical structure, political? We both work in the tech industry, one of us in development the other in project work. I know it depends on the organisation and role but if generalisations can be made we would be grateful to hear them :) Thanks in advance!
Shantalie on 20 Jul 2016 - 10:34

One of the most common misconceptions amongst expats is the work culture in Canada is the same as in the USA. Be careful about doing this.

I'd suggest taking a look at the doing business in Canada page to learn more.