Posted by jr9722
Hi all, My partner and I are considering a move to Canada. He already has a job offer and I am looking. We are interested to know [B]the differences in work culture[/B] compared to the UK and if possible Sweden (where we live now). Is it similar to the USA- long hours, hierarchical structure, political? We both work in the tech industry, one of us in development the other in project work. I know it depends on the organisation and role but if generalisations can be made we would be grateful to hear them :) Thanks in advance!
Shantalie on 20 Jul 2016

One of the most common misconceptions amongst expats is the work culture in Canada is the same as in the USA. Be careful about doing this.

I'd suggest taking a look at the doing business in Canada page to learn more.