Posted by Greekcap
on 12 Oct 2016
We are a married Scottish couple who have lived in Turkey for 6 years but are pondering a move to Kos but I fear the cost of health ins may be a stumbling block. We are in good health and non smokers. My age next birthday is 59 and my wife will be 63 next summer. We have had ins here in all that time but only pay £800 per year between us and I cant see that in Greece? Any info on companies to try?

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue