Hi, I am currently preparing to move to Bangkok in 1 month; however, I have yet to find a place to live. If anyone is able to help point me in the right direction of where to go to search for rental properties, that would be amazing. Many thanks! John
Anonymous (not verified) on 2 Sep 2014 - 10:37
Hi John

If you haven't already, have a look at our Accommodation in Thailand page, which gives a fairly comprehensive breakdown of how the property in Bangkok works as well as give ideas of where you may be able to look.

I would also have a look at our Accommodation in Bangkok and Areas and Suburbs in Bangkok pages to get an idea of the city's layout, and what some of its most popular areas are.

Hope this helps a bit. 

Best of luck,

Xavier

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.