Posted by Myblid

Hello; I plan to move to Thailand with my two children. On the internet I only find expensive moving services or services that don't seem to pack personal effects. I would like to plan my moving properly in order to have no problem on the moving day. Please give me your feedback and advices if you have any experience, Thanks in advance

Mathieularoche on 22 Mar 2018 - 08:28
Hi, Just saw your post, which is quite old now lol. Was wondering: how did it end up? Did you find a reliable company to handle your move? Would appreciate to read your feedback, Thanks ;)

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.