Hello; I plan to move to Thailand with my two children. On the internet I only find expensive moving services or services that don't seem to pack personal effects. I would like to plan my moving properly in order to have no problem on the moving day. Please give me your feedback and advices if you have any experience, Thanks in advance
- 20 Nov 20: New travel deals target foreigners residing in Thailand
- 21 Oct 20: Thai Hotel Association touts expat discounts
- 18 Aug 20: Elite Thai visa program aims to lure expats seeking virus haven
- 14 Aug 20: Thailand named the safest holiday destination amid Covid pandemic
- 06 Aug 20: Minister encourages Thai hotels to stop price gouging expats
Expat Health Insurance
With 86 million customer relationships in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.