Hi Team, I'm from India and been recently offered with Senior system engineer position in reputed company in Bangkok. The offered salary is 80K BHD+ 20K allowances. I have total of 9 years of experience,Could you please let me know if this the standard of expats salary for the given position in an MNCs, I believe I can negotiate to 100K or higher, but have your expert advise about the best figure. Expecting your early response. Thanks

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell