hello I'm ann.,I'm a filipino but im working here in taiwan...i just want to asking because i have a sponsor going to usa but we both now how to do she want to send a invitation visa for me only for 2 to 3 months is that possible if im here in taiwan???i hope someone can answer my question thanks god bless
Anonymous (not verified) on 26 May 2016 - 10:17
Hii Ann,

Check out our page on Visas for the USA for some background into on the necessary paperwork.

What do you plan on doing in the USA? 

Anonymous (not verified) on 26 May 2016 - 00:04
my friend send a invitation from US she invited me going to there place in US but i don't know if US embassy giving me a visa if ever...i want to know what to do to make easier

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.