Posted by natika
Hi, I am looking at re- locating from Dubai to Miami this summer with my boyfriend. His company is transferring him but I need to know how I can go about getting a visa and being able to work in Miami. Also if my UK teaching degree will be accepted- I have been teaching 10 years. I would be grateful for any advice you could give
Cayley on 13 Jun 2016 - 14:27
Hi Natika,

Do you have a licence to teach in the UK? If so, your qualifications should be accepted in the US.

The H1B visa program allows US businesses to employ qualified foreign nationals in specialty occupations. You could also look at the US government's J1 teaching program.

Refer to our guide for more information on Visas for the USA.

Cayley

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue