Posted by natika
Hi, I am looking at re- locating from Dubai to Miami this summer with my boyfriend. His company is transferring him but I need to know how I can go about getting a visa and being able to work in Miami. Also if my UK teaching degree will be accepted- I have been teaching 10 years. I would be grateful for any advice you could give
Anonymous (not verified) on 13 Jun 2016 - 14:27
Hi Natika,

Do you have a licence to teach in the UK? If so, your qualifications should be accepted in the US.

The H1B visa program allows US businesses to employ qualified foreign nationals in specialty occupations. You could also look at the US government's J1 teaching program.

Refer to our guide for more information on Visas for the USA.

Cayley

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.