Posted by stevemal
on 10 Dec 2015
Hello, this is newbie Steve. This is going to be a bit vague but I am thinking of moving to Spain. I don't mind being away from the big cities, beaches etc. In fact I've priced up property in affordable areas and, after housing costs, for the first five years I'll be left with about 500 euros a month. I'm trying to get an idea of whether that 500 is enough? It's only me and I don't go out much so really I'm asking about the monthly domestic costs of running a house excluding food. Water, broadband, satellite, electric, gas, necessary local costs and taxes, things like that. I'd be really grateful for any help on this, and the more information the better. Thanks very much. Steve
Anonymous (not verified) on 18 Mar 2016 - 09:56
Are you sure about that anonymous? That's surely more than London or New York etc.
Anonymous (not verified) on 9 Feb 2016 - 04:57
No. you should have atleat 1000 EURO