Posted by Amakakene
Hi all, I wish to work in Australia. Can someone give me an insight on how to get job outside of Australia with a sponsorship. I have my money for expenses
Catherine on 9 May 2017 - 06:57
Hi Amakakene, what industry are you currently working in and what is your nationality?

Australia has various visa categories for working there, and these are generally based on specific skills and industries. The country has recently made some changes to their skills lists and work visas, and I suggest you have a read of our Work Permits in Australia for general information about work visas.
Amakakene on 9 May 2017 - 08:26
Hi Catherine thanks for your response. I work in the bank and am from Nigeria. Am looking for a job in Australia who would sponsor in with all expenses paid by me.
Anonymous (not verified) on 23 May 2017 - 12:22
Hi! Australia has a points based system for immigration program. If you are sponsored or nominated by an employer or state in Australia, it is easy for you to land a visa grant. The immigration department lists out shortage skills in specific regions. Check that out on SkillSelect and nominate. At http://dmsmigration.com/services/ are detailed description about work visa types and how you go about it. Contact me personally on info@dmsmigration.com. Let's sort your visa concern. Good luck

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue