on 28 Feb 2015
Hi I'm going to going to Stockholm next weekend. What is the best way to meet people? And what are the best places to have fun?
Anonymous (not verified) on 8 Jul 2016 - 05:21
Im looking to move here, my job field is Automotive manager..dose there jobs like this in this city
pontus@pontuso… on 10 Dec 2018 - 09:40

I don't have a good general answer to your question. But possibly the British Swedish Society. There is a pub in Old Town called Wirströms, and loads of both expats and Swedes frequent that place. Also, I co-run the English speaking theatre company Polar Eclipse Theatre, and our aim is to provide a place for networking. 

Best

P