Hi I got a job offer from one swedish company but before I take final decission to move in sweden I want the bellow information 1) Is there any English medium schools in stockholm (including primary / secondary schools)? 2) What's the cost of english medium school ? 3) As I will be paying the swedish tax in so will i get any susidy if my children study in english medium school ?
Anonymous (not verified) on 7 Sep 2015 - 04:30
i too in same problem... did you find any answer.. or are you already there? my son is studying in India in 11th grade now .. will he get admisssion in public school in sweden in 11th grade, is the medium of education in public schools- english?
NyjilJoshy on 28 Oct 2018 - 11:17

I am also moving to Sweden with my kid who will be in 7th Grade. Trying to get some information on english medium schools. Any pointers much appreciated.

Reloadvisor logo

Free Moving Quotes

ReloAdvisor is an independent online quote service for international moves. They work with hundreds of qualified international moving and relocation companies to match your individual requirements. Get up to 5 free quotes from moving companies that match your needs.