Posted by CPTJLP3
Anyone in Saudi Arabia have any information on the Al Forsan International School? I cannot access its website
Meagan on 28 Jul 2016 - 08:44

What kind of information are you looking for in particular? I've been able to access the website here - is the link not working for you?

If you'd like some general information, you can have a look at our Education and Schools in Riyadh page.

Anonymous (not verified) on 28 Jul 2016 - 09:03
That website is not very interactive. I was trying to find photos of the school, staff and administration. I will keep looking.
Meagan on 28 Jul 2016 - 15:51

I see what you mean about the website. It seems like some of the links in the menu won't click through to anything. However, I did find the school's Instagram account and Facebook page where they've posted some pictures of students and activities. This document might also be useful for just a general overview.