Posted by Lhockenbury
on 5 Oct 2016
Hello. I am a US expat in Riyadh with my company on a 5 year business visa. I wanted to see if it is possible to get a visit visa for my wife. She is Thai and I know there are restrictions but I wanted to see if it was possible with a company letter.
Anonymous (not verified) on 5 Oct 2016 - 14:17
Hi Lhockenbury, getting a visa for your wife should not be a problem with the help of your company, who will likely need to act as the sponsor of the visa. Are you looking at having her just visit for holiday or for long-term?

Have a look at our Visas in Saudi Arabia page for some general info on visa options for the Kingdom.
Lhockenbury on 5 Oct 2016 - 15:34
Well I am here now thru mid December and then back Jan 1 thru March 31st. At which time I would either move to an Iqama or return to the US depend on our business needs. Thank you very much. I will then need to look into length available and probably coordinate that with my trips.
Anonymous (not verified) on 7 Nov 2016 - 07:00
Hi my husband is holding a business visa in Riyadh. My question is is it possible to transfer his business visa to have a permanent visa? how long would it take? and what is the procedure? Does he need to go back to the US first to process his employment visa or not? thank you, Lnet from uae

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell