Posted by bodhiCHE
on 2 Mar 2018

I am an Indian ,and would be shifting to Yanbu in late March.I have been offered a compensation of 13000 SAR p.m ,with lodging and transportation being mine.

Can you please highlight if the salary mentioned above is a respectable one or not?What will be the avg monthly savings with moderate living standards, accompanied by occasional outings and an annual foreign trip.

Providing a break up of expenses ,including house rent to other would be of great help.

Bodhisatya

bodhiCHE on 2 Mar 2018 - 12:52
I am a chemical Engineer , going there as a process Engineer..Can u please highlight if the salary offered is respectable or not.