Posted by Natik

I'm basically working in retail.It's been 2yrs since I graduated from my 12th grade/A-Levels under Cambridge syllabus i.e IGCSE & GCE.Now I'm planning to complete my bachelors from any university with small/affordable fees by semester in Eastern Province.Could someone please urgently & beggingly tell me a university where they take expats for higher education or e-education.I don't want to waste further time.I applied in saudi electronic university but they rejected me even after 91.67 as GPA.Please help with some useful names other than arab open university.Your effort will be truely appreciated if you please come forward to answer my crucial question.Thank You

Meagan on 4 Aug 2016 - 10:20
Hi Natik,

In Saudi Arabia most universities are publicly funded, and so can be attended free of charge, usually even by international students such as yourself - however, some of these will charge fees to expats studying there, and there are also private universities which charge fees. I recommend that you do some research and find some state universities to apply to. However, some courses are in Arabic only, and most are at least partly taught in Arabic, so it's important to have a solid understanding of the language before enrolling in university.

A list of public universities can be found here.

Kind regards

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell