on 23 Mar 2015

Hello...I have accepted a job with Gulf Consolidated Contractors in Al Dammam, KSA.
They advised me to use Riyadh Travel and Tourism for processing of my visa documents/work permits. Initially I paid $1650 for expedited service. Everything seemed okay.
Today, they are asking for an additional $5,000 USD due to some new law: KSA Ministry of Labor/Engineering Council and Social Affairs-Ministerial Decree No 33 (1979)Royal Decree No. M/21 and Decision of Council of Ministers No. 745 dated February 24/25, 2015. Supposedly it is called KSA Engineering Council Registration/Expatriate Clearance Exercise Certification.
They assured me I will be reimbursed upon receiving visa/work permit. Does anyone have any experience with this, and is this the real deal? It seems like an outlandish sum of money.

Thank you,

Michael Schmitt

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.