Posted by jaskaran316
I am Bachelor in Commerce from Punjab University Chandigarh India . I have also Graduate Diploma in Business from Auckland Technology University New Zealand. Besides I have Diploma in Banking & Financial Services from India. I have over 6 years experience of which over 4 years working experience in New Zealand in the field of Accounting & Business including Customer Services. Do I have chance of getting job in Norway ?
Anonymous (not verified) on 9 Jan 2017 - 10:39
Well, you always have a chance :) Having a chance does not mean it's easy. I got my job by looking now and then for about a year. I applied, had two interviews over Skype and then moved. That is IT-related though. Not sure how much of your knowledge is country-specific. Quite sure that at least for accounting you would need to learn a whole bunch of rules again.

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue