I am planning to move to Norway at Oslo in the month of May this year. Following are my query.I am planning to travel along with my spouse and child ( 5 Years).
1. What is the annual fees for international schooling? How easy is to get the admission for foreign employee?
2. Apart from schooling do we need to take a Day Care separately?
3. What should be good average salary considering the living standard of Norway for 3 members family?
4. Can dependent apply for jobs at Norway?
5. How much is Tax one need to pay? what are the discount foreign employee get for first 2 years?
6. What is the average cost for 1 BHK or 2 BHK house in the city?
Your response will be highly appreciated.
Mritunjay Kr Singh
Hopefully some local expat experts will also be able to get back to you, but you may find some of our guides useful in the meantime.
Here is a list of some of the popular international schools in Oslo. International schools are known to be an expensive option, would it be possible for you to negotiate schooling as a part of your relocation package with your company?
Hope this helps!