I am planning to move to Norway at Oslo in the month of May this year. Following are my query.I am planning to travel along with my spouse and child ( 5 Years).
1. What is the annual fees for international schooling? How easy is to get the admission for foreign employee?
2. Apart from schooling do we need to take a Day Care separately?
3. What should be good average salary considering the living standard of Norway for 3 members family?
4. Can dependent apply for jobs at Norway?
5. How much is Tax one need to pay? what are the discount foreign employee get for first 2 years?
6. What is the average cost for 1 BHK or 2 BHK house in the city?
Your response will be highly appreciated.
Mritunjay Kr Singh
Hopefully some local expat experts will also be able to get back to you, but you may find some of our guides useful in the meantime.
Here is a list of some of the popular international schools in Oslo. International schools are known to be an expensive option, would it be possible for you to negotiate schooling as a part of your relocation package with your company?
Hope this helps!
Expat Health Insurance
Cigna Global Health Insurance. 20% off premiums booked before 31st March
Medical insurance specifically designed for expats. With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider.
International Movers. Get Quotes. Compare Prices.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.