Posted by outcast42
I would even settle for a caravan I have to move to a country where I can be happy and be amongst people who are warm hearted and who will accept me I a desperate to be happy for at least the time I have left is there anyone who can help me
AlexL on 25 Apr 2016 - 07:36
Hi outcast42

Could you be a bit more specific about where you are from, in order to determine what visa you would need to move to Spain.
We have several guides for some of the most populated Spanish cities, including Barcelona, Madrid, Costa del Sol, Mallorca, Seville, Valencia and Zaragoza which may help narrow it down for you. 

Additionally what are you qualified in? 

Kind regards,
Alex
outcast42 on 28 Apr 2016 - 16:33
I am interested in costa del sol I am retired thankyou for yourcomment
Wendy Hermon on 8 Jun 2017 - 10:44
I have a finca (farm) which we are looking to rent out long term (or sell) - it is situated inland in the Aragon region in a town called Maella (Zaragoza Province). Its about 2 hours inland from Barcelona. Very authentic Spanish town - small and a lovely tolerant and warm community. We have 2 dwellings on the farm - a renovated stone building and a new house - both fully furnished and set up with solar and water supplies. We would like to rent it out for a long term to someone who will appreciate the tranquility and peace of living in a farming community in Spain.