Posted by Geminidiz
I am looking to take early retirement in Spain at the end of this year. I will spend some time travelling around the south and east and will then buy a property, living on the balance of the sale of my current property and a small retirement pension until my state pension becomes payable in 2020. Can I apply for residency before I buy my property and if not what happens if I buy and then am denied residency? Thanks Denise
Anonymous (not verified) on 21 Jun 2017 - 11:23
Hi, Denise Well I would not know for sure what the best solution is. What if it is is that there are various ways of getting the residence, but you can compare a house first by doing the NIE. The best thing is for a lawyer to solve and take all this, I know English lawyers, if you want to get in touch with them and resolve the doubts. The office is called Carbray, has a headquarters in Barcelona, but then has other offices and act in all of Spain. regards

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.