on 13 Feb 2016
I am moving from Canada to Norway and would like to bring my hunting rifle with me. Does anyone know what paperwork and costs are involved or could possibly direct me to the right place to get this specific information as I could not find much online?

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.