on 15 Feb 2016
I am a qualified Chartered Accountant with 3years of experience. What is a rough estimate of the salary I could expect in accounting and auditing? Any help is much appreciated :)
Anonymous (not verified) on 29 Feb 2016 - 14:10
Hi KaleighB,

Where are you from? What sort of companies have you worked for in the past? Is your job offer and intra-company transfer?

I'd check out the Cost of Living in Bucharest page and work out a minimum you'd need to maintain an adequate lifestyle while overseas.

Cigna Health Insurance -

If you’re thinking about taking out private health insurance, our trusted partner Cigna Global is very aware of all the difficulties that expats can face when it comes to healthcare in a new location, so they have created a range of international health insurance plans specifically designed for expats, which you can tailor exactly to the needs and ensure access to quality care for you and your family.