Hi! I am currently in the process of moving to Palma de Mallorca where I have a new job. Could anyone give me some advice on the best way to go about finding an apartment to rent? I only speak very basic Spanish at the moment so I assume this will make things difficult? Could anyone recommend a letting agent that speaks English? Or is it more typical in Mallorca to rent from owners directly? Any other advise regarding moving to Palma would also be useful, thanks in advance for your help...Russ
macbrown102 on 7 Jul 2015 - 16:16
hola está buscando un apartamento en Mallorca se puede obtener un buen apartamento, ya sea para alquilar o comprar en contacto con esta dirección de correo electrónico philljones102@gmail.com que hacen vivienda