Posted by amarsafy
Hello Everyone, I'm expecting an offer in a bank in Dubai, it's an individual contributor job but ranked the same level as a manager position. I'm British/Egyptian working in Egypt and I wonder how much should I expect as a salary package please? Kind regards Aly
Kyle de Villiers on 4 Apr 2018 - 07:48
Hi A,

Have you lived in Dubai before?

I don't know any specifics but websites such as Glassdoor and Payscale should give help you work out your average salary expectation.

This Expat Arrivals cost of living page might help in figuring out your lifestyle expenses.

-Kyle

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue