Posted by lhockenbury2
on 10 Oct 2016
I recently asked a question regarding getting a visa for my wife who is from Thailand (cannot enter Saudi on a work visa). I am here on a 5 year multi-entry business visa for 6 months total with several trips in and out of KSA. I was told it was possible to get a visa for her to come to Saudi with the help of sponsorship thru my company. However, they did not specify what type of visa I should apply for which is critical as I do not want to have it rejected. In the past my company has "hired" the wives of expats and brought them over on a business visa, however, with her being Thai I am not sure if this is allowed or not. There is also the family visit visa as well but I am not sure what the right move is and as stated do not want her application to be rejected for picking the wrong type.
Anonymous (not verified) on 14 Oct 2016 - 14:45
Hi there, have you spoken to your company directly about this? Perhaps they will have some experience in this and may be able to offer some insights.

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell